The following changes have been made since Kaspersky Antivirus 3.0.0 for WinGate was released
Version 3.0.4 (Released 8 February 2011)
1. Fixed problem introduced with 3.0.3 which required a WinGate restart to apply updated signatures.
Version 3.0.3 (Released 7 February 2011)
1. Added support for new scanning return code (password-protected), which is used for password protected archive files.
2. Added more debug logging for startup phase of the AV scanning engine.
3. Fixed issue relating to monitoring KAV root folder for file changes.
Version 3.0.2 (Released 17 January 2011)
1. Fixed an issue with one of the Kaspersky Labs licensing files that was causing some installations to show as unlicensed or expired.
2. Fixed an issue with updating where some update failures were reported as successful in the system messages tab.
3. Added more debug log entries for tracking down issues.
Version 3.0.1 (Released 7 January 2011)
1. Fixed a critical issue with the signature updater which was preventing signature updates from being applied properly.